Traditional Summer Camps
Summer Cool Camp – Benicia
Come join the fun at Summer Cool Camp!
Open all summer 6am-6pm Monday -Friday. Drop in rates available Mon-Thur. Sibling discounts available.
Message campline 707-720-4884
City of Fairfield Parks & Recreation
Staff have been working hard to find creative ways for your Campers to stay safe AND have fun this summer! We are very excited to be able to offer both in person and virtual camp options that meet the current County and State guidelines for childcare. We are also providing a variety of enrichment camps throughout the summer ranging from Music Camps to STEAM-based Lego Camps. Some of these options will be run in-person at our Community Center while others will be offered online. We highly recommend online registration to reduce traffic in the Community Center lobby. For more information about what programs will be offered this Summer, please visit Fairfield Parks & Recreation.
City of Vacaville Parks & Recreation
Virtual camps, virtual programs and tradition camps. Traditional Summer Camp Modifications:
- Stable groups of 10 camper maximum with the same staff or instructors all week.
- There may be more than one camp unit at a site, but each group will have their own room exclusively for their use.
- New check-in/out procedures for all programs to follow physical distancing recommendations.
- All participants should come to program with 1-2 pre-filled water bottles every day. If available staff will refill water bottles using safety precautions throughout the day as needed.
- Every child staying in a program through lunch hour must bring their own meal.
- Camps that provide snacks will use pre-packed foods and disposable utensils.
Greater Vallejo Recreation District
Traditional summer camps
Davey Jones Little Guard Camp – GVRD Vallejo
The best of both worlds! This camps combines the traditional camp activities with swim lessons and rec swim at Cunningham Pool! Campers are required to bring lunch, 2 bottles of water, a bathing suit, sun block and a towel on pool days (Monday-Thursday). Cunningham Youth Portable, 707 Heartwood Ave.
Sleep Away Camps
Friends of Camp Concord Youth Camp
Sponsored by the Friends of Camp Concord this Youth Camp in South Lake Tahoe is a week long resident sleep away camp where your child will enjoy all the fun-filled traditions of camp. Activities include: Archery, Campfires, Canoeing, Crawdad Fishing, Dances, Fun, Hiking, Lake Tahoe Beach, Skits, Swimming & Volleyball. Register here
Circus & Performing Arts Camp. Featuring trapeze, stilts, unicycles, juggling, drama, music, art & more! One & two week sessions.
Ages 7-14 & 15-17
If you have a camp that can be added to the calendar, please click on the tab:
Add Your Own Event